Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week Fifty-Five, Items 511-524

DVDs 21-33




I've mentioned before that, though we've already gotten rid of a number of DVDs, we certainly could get rid of more. This stack of (unlucky?) 13 did not make it through the most recent round of cuts. Most of these were ones that my husband didn't feel the need to keep, and that contained enough violence that I wasn't interested in watching them in the first place.


Pair of hoops 3




These came in a three-pack with the two pairs of hoops I got rid of in week 47. The color is beginning to chip off these as well. But as I mentioned when I got rid of the other two pairs, I don't really wear hoops that often anymore. (At least not huge, cheap-y ones like these.)


Progress: 524 items out of 800 = 65.5% done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed Trista that you're still inspired to continue this process. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Judith! My husband has started decluttering much more actively as well, which is nice. Now we'll really make some progress!

    ReplyDelete