Saturday, January 28, 2012

Week Fifty-Four, Items 506-510

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days




I am not a fan of Kate Hudson, or of Matthew McConaughey, or of romantic comedies. I am a big fan of the yellow dress Kate Hudson wears in this movie. But I would have to like it a whole lot more to keep this DVD.


Blue shirt 3




I like this shade of blue, but this shirt is too plain. Even layered with something else, it's so basic that I just think it's boring. That means I never wear it, which means I don't need to keep it.


Pink polo




I bought this shirt years ago because it has a florentine embroidered on it. (I studied abroad in Florence in college and loved it.) I actually used to wear it quite a bit, but I haven't worn it in a long time. I'm not a huge fan of the color, and other types of shirts look better on me than polo shirts.


Yellow cardigan




I really like the material and color of this cardigan, but was never quite sure about the style. It ties at the neck, and I could never really decide whether I liked how it looked. But if I couldn't decide whether I liked it or not, I certainly don't like it enough to keep it.


Kitchen shears




Somehow we wound up with two pairs of kitchen shears. One will definitely suffice, because kitchen shears aren't something we use all that often to begin with.


Progress: 510 items out of 800 = 63.75% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment