Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week Fifty-Six, Items 525-536

Blue shirt 4




I think a lot of things with pleats and ruffles often work better in theory than in practice. This shirt is one such example. Once I washed it, the pleats never went back to falling fully flat. I'm sure it's not really as noticeable as I think it is, and that someone else could get lots of use out of this shirt.


Headband 6




Apparently these headbands came in a pack of four, because I stumbled across one more. As I mentioned when I got rid of two of its companions in week 18, these headbands are too big for me.


Plastic food containers 8-17


This marks the last of our plastic food containers (we have gotten rid of more, but I'm not counting the amount that we've replaced with Pyrex containers). The drawer we keep food storage containers in looks so much nicer now! A big improvement over how it looked before. I'm sure there are still more things in the kitchen that can go, but for now, it's nice to have these all squared away.

Progress: 536 items out of 800 = 67% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment