Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week Fifty-Seven, Items 537-546

Teal earrings




There are a number of reasons why I should love these earrings (they're large, sparkly, and one of my favorite colors), but I just don't. The beads often wind up hanging at odd angles, and I don't like that the center beads hang down so much further than the ones on the sides. I think it throws the proportions off.


Flannel shirt




My husband got this at a thrift store to wear for a specific themed/costume party, and hasn't worn it since. I know that Seattle is the land of plaid flannel, but most of it looks better than this. So, back to the thrift store this goes.


Books 49-56




Books are definitely another area where we could (well, and should) do some serious paring down. With this batch, we've parted with 56 books, which I think is respectable for a couple of book lovers. Maybe I'll make parting with 100 books a goal for the rest of this year. That sounds challenging!


Progress: 546 items out of 800 = 68.25% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment