Saturday, December 3, 2011

Week Forty-Six, Items 419-426

Teal fleece pants




I think that most people in relationships eventually wind up hating certain items of clothing that their significant others have. These are my husband's pants, and I hate them (even though I know clothes meant for lazy weekend days aren't designed with appearance in mind). Thankfully, he hasn't worn them in years—they've just been taking up space in the dresser. Even more thankfully, he finally decided he didn't need to keep them.


Blue shirt 2




I had this shirt in two colors, but I already got rid of the red one in week twenty-nine. I kept this one longer because it's my favorite color, but I have other shirts in this color that I like much more. The sleeves of this shirt are neither tight nor loose, but instead fit in some weird in-between area that I've never liked. So this one can go, too.


Cowboy boots




There are some people who can pull off cowboy boots in real life, and I am not one of those people. I got these to wear to the Hick Party fundraiser, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to keep an item that goes unused 364 days a year. I would rather have the space than the boots.


Purple lei




One of my good friends gave me this lei to wear at my college graduation (she's from Hawaii). I very much appreciated the thought, then and now; since graduation, though, this has just been sitting in my box of random college-era items.


Plastic food containers 1-4




We are trying to cut down on the amount of plastic we have at home. Getting rid of some plastic food storage containers is an easy way to do that. There are still plenty of other plastic items that can go, though.


Progress: 426 items out of 500 = 85.2% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment