Friday, September 2, 2011

Week Thirty-Three, Items 265-284

InStyle magazine issues 1-17




As fashion magazines go, I like InStyle a lot. It has a good mix of affordable and aspirational pieces, and each issue also includes useful sections on interior design and entertaining. There's also a monthly column by Rachel Bilson, whose style I love. But I don't need to keep this entire stack of magazines. They take up too much room! I (carefully!) tore out several pages of particular interest to save, but this big stack can go.


Silver bead strand




This shiny strand of silver plastic beads seems like it has potential as some sort of holiday decoration, but I was never able to find a really good way of using it. It can go; I don't need it. And maybe someone else will have a great idea to put it to use.


Heart garland




We wound up with this heart garland when it was used as gift wrap, in place of tissue paper. But as holidays go, Valentine's Day is low on our list of priorities, so this hasn't been used since. We definitely don't need to keep it.


White dress




This eyelet sundress is cute, but it doesn't fit me as well as other dresses I have. This one would be better on someone whose torso is a little shorter than mine. Also, I think I should have worked at the Gap at some point when I was younger—I am awful at folding things nicely.

Progress: 284 items out of 400 = 71% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment