Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week Thirty-Six, Items 321-342

Gaming magazines 1-20




I enjoy many nerdy things, but I am not really a gamer. My husband loves video games, but he tends to read about them more than he actually plays them. Still, he decided that he did not need this stack of 20 gaming magazines. I cannot believe how quickly magazines add up!


Headband 5




I got this as a gift, and I really wanted it to work out. I love the person who gave it to me, and I think it's really preppy and cute. But, again, I just am not a headband person. I think they look great, but I find them extremely uncomfortable. So I am giving this to someone who wears them.


The Lost Symbol




I know, I know. I'm ashamed that I even bought this (on the plus side, I paid nowhere near full price). While Dan Brown is not known for high-brow, well-done literature (or even interesting characters or unpredictable plots), I expected this to be better than it was. Or at least more entertaining. He definitely had the page-turning pacing down in his previous books. That was desperately lacking in this one.


Progress: 342 items out of 400 = 85.5% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment