Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week Twenty-Eight, Items 221-230

Nail polishes 3 through 8




I love nail polish, and bright and dark shades in particular. But these six individual polishes were sitting around unused for various reasons. I love the color of the hot pink, but have a different hot pink with a much more user-friendly formula; the yellow is sheer, which I don't like; this green is a medium green, while I prefer bright or dark greens; the royal blue nearly matches the sapphire of my engagement ring, and I don't like things that are matchy-matchy; the purple is a blue-toned purple, while I prefer red-toned purples; and the gray, when applied and dry, looks too close to black. (I swear I'm not as difficult as that sentence made me sound!)


Shower gel packs 1 and 2




I still do not like beauty supplies and samples that do not come in resealable packages. I appreciate immensely that philosophy is such an animal-friendly company, but I do not like the cumbersome samples that are too large for one use but that do not store well for future uses.


Sticky notes 2




I mentioned in March that we have too many sticky notes. It's still true. So when I stumbled across this unopened package of them, it was a no-brainer to get rid of them. At least this picture of sticky notes is slightly better than the one I took of the other package months ago. Still, I don't think I am destined for a career as an office supply photographer.


Constitution print




I used to have this print hanging up in my dorm room in college (for reference, my first day of college classes was 09/11/2001), but I haven't put it up anyplace since. I find the Constitution fascinating (and am particularly fond of a couple of its amendments), but the style of this print is just not really me.


Progress: 230 items out of 400 = 57.5% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment