Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week Seventy-Two, Items 677-684

Fleece vest




This vest is so lightweight that it only adds negligible warmth, and the collar comes up high enough to be kind of annoying (though I'm sure it wouldn't bother someone who likes turtlenecks). As a result, I never really wore this, so it can go.


Shirt 105




Several years ago, the Dodgers and the Padres played each other in China. I didn't go to the game, but I  was given this shirt by someone who was there. I do love baseball, so I appreciate the thought. The shirt is an extra-large, though, and I am not an extra-large. I also have more than enough t-shirts.


Pillowcases 5-7




As with sheets, we have more pillowcases than we use. The pillowcases we use regularly are ones made of bamboo, jersey or fleece. None of these fit into that category, so they were just taking up space in the linen closet.


Holiday window clings




This is a strange combo of Christmas, Hanukkah and Christmas-y WSU football window clings. We put them up on the back door, which is glass, during our annual tacky holiday party. But that's always at night—which means that you can't really see these very well. So, as much as I love the Cougars, these can go (besides, I do have several Wazzu ornaments. And they always get prime real estate on the Christmas tree).


Venice picture




Italy is one of my favorite countries on the planet to visit. But Venice is actually not among my favorite cities in Italy. I like this picture, though, and always had it up in my room in college. But there isn't really a spot for it in our house, so it should go to someone else.


Earrings 18




This is a pair of earrings that I never really wore that often. I like the shape, but I'm not especially fond of the color. I much prefer to wear dangly earrings that are bright. So these can go.


Progress: 684 items out of 800 = 85.5% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment