Saturday, June 16, 2012

Week Seventy-Four, Items 691-700

Jewelry boxes 1-4




I was given several necklaces that came in these boxes. But the necklaces have long since been stored in my jewelry box; I didn't even realize that I still had these. These would be great for taking necklaces on a trip, but my travel jewelry box has a necklace section, so I don't need them.


Pillowcases 8-12




Yet more bedding that was going unused, just taking up space in our linen closet. I really don't know how we accumulated so much, but the linen closet looks so much better now that we've been getting rid of the extra.


Bible




This was given to me as a present, even though I am not Catholic. I would actually hate to be a Catholic in the Seattle area. The archbishop here is involved in both the attack on nuns whose efforts are focused on making the world a better place, rather than spreading discrimination and hate, as well as trying to get Washington state's marriage equality law overturned. Suffice it to say that I don't think this belongs in my home.


Progress: 700 items out of 800 = 87.5% done.

1 comment:

  1. Trista, you are a shining example of what can be achieved in the realms of decluttering. I'm beginning to feel like my house is in need of a declutter session, now!

    ReplyDelete