Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week Sixty-Eight, Items 653-658

Air fresheners 1-2




Some people really like this style of air freshener, so I thought they were worth a try. And they were fine, but we never bothered with going out and finding replacement scented oil stuff to use with them. The only air freshener we really use is some baking soda in the fridge, so it doesn't make sense to keep these.

Pipe cleaners


These were in the cabinet with our office supplies (which might make sense for an elementary school teacher, but doesn't make sense for us). My husband used them as part of his Halloween costume years and years ago (he was a newly-discovered type of sea creature). I had no idea we still had these, but we definitely don't need them.


Shirt 97


I have tried on tons of shirts since I started this blog, deciding which ones to keep and which ones to donate. In the process, I've learned that certain colors look great on me. This is one of them. I have also learned that I like certain things in theory more than in practice. Cowl necks fall into that category; I like them on other people more than I like them on me.

Shirts 98-99


Well, we will definitely be getting rid of more than 100 shirts in this process. I have plenty more that I'll be going through at a later date, but these two t-shirts (it's hard to see the black one on the bottom, but it's there!) might be my husband's last contributions. I knew we had more stuff than we needed, but I didn't think it was an egregious or abnormal amount at all. But having gotten rid of 99 shirts between us, with more still to come, makes me feel pretty ridiculous. Why do we have so many things?

Progress: 658 items out of 800 = 82.25% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment