Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week Sixty-Seven, Items 649-652

Blender accessory




This came with our blender, but we've never used it. We hadn't gotten rid of it yet because we kept thinking we might use it someday, but a 20-ounce measuring cup just isn't on the list of things we need. All it does is take up space.


Perfume samples




There are actually three different perfume samples in here, but since they are all in the same little bag, I'll just count this all as one item. I don't wear perfume, so these are of no use to me.

Towel 3


I don't think they are as visible in the picture as they are in person, but there are some mud stains on this towel that just didn't want to come out. This is one of several reserved for drying off our dog. Our linen closet is small, though, so we don't need as many dog-drying towels as we have.

Shirt 96




I absolutely love the color of this shirt, but I rarely wear button-downs. Also, this shirt is just barely long enough for me. This would get more use if it were in the closet of someone with a shorter torso and a greater affinity for button-downs.


Progress: 652 items out of 800 = 81.5% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment