Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week Sixty-Six, Items 630-648

Magazines 69-85


My husband recently downsized from a desk that was about the size of a Buick to one that is much smaller and more streamlined (which means more space! I love it). He had a big stack of magazines in his old desk. Not so in the new one!

Shredding scissors



Now that our broken paper shredder has been replaced with a new, functional one, we can get rid of these scissors that I bought as a stop-gap when the old shredder broke (which I'm quite happy about, because using these things was a huge pain). 

Shirt 95


I distinctly remember buying this shirt in an effort to get myself to wear more prints. It didn't work. I still don't typically care for prints other than stripes, and didn't wear this shirt very often. I'm not a big fan of butterflies, and didn't realize until looking at this picture that I think that thing in the middle is supposed to be a butterfly.

Progress: 648 items out of 800 = 81% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment