Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week Sixty-Four, Items 607-614

Books 83-88 



The bottom five books are ones that have been read, but won't be re-read. We both love books, but we also both have plenty that we don't actually need. The top book is one of two copies of Huck Finn I owned. One will suffice. I think I was reasonably smart when I was 9, which is how old I was when I first read Huck Finn, but the next time I read it wasn't until 10 years later. Let me just say that reading that book at 19 is vastly different from reading it at 9.

Ref shirt


My husband had this shirt for reffing games, but hasn't needed it in years and decided it could go. I'd never actually seen this until I took a picture of it. 

Waldo shirt 




My husband went as Waldo (as in Where's Waldo?) for the first Halloween we were dating. He painted the red stripes on this shirt because he couldn't find a striped one in stores. His Waldo costume will live on in pictures, but he doesn't need to keep this.


Progress: 614 items out of 800 = 76.75% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment