Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week Sixty-Three, Items 587-606

Books 67-82




Making good progress toward the mini goal of getting rid of 100 books. The top one, The Poisonwood Bible, is one we both had. My copy is (unsurprisingly) in far better condition than his, so we're keeping mine.


Earrings 17




Down 17 pairs now! This is another area I really ought to concentrate on, because I still have what's probably an unreasonable amount of earrings. I like how this particular pair looks, but the cheap materials are uncomfortable after wearing them for several hours.


Gold cord




Neither of us can identify this beyond the fact that it's a gold cord. We have no idea where it's from. You'd think that by now, we'd no longer have such things in our house, but you'd be wrong. I can't wait until we only have things we need or like around here.


French magnet poetry




Another item my husband had and wasn't using. I don't speak French (and though I'm lucky enough to have read several things I like in the original, I don't see that happening with anything by Alexandre Dumas), so I certainly am not going to use it.


Stash of hair ties


These were sitting in a desk drawer, forgotten about. I used one of the still-new hair ties (the smaller ones), and when I took my ponytail out several hours later, it had stretched out into one of the larger ones. Hair ties that stretch out after one use? No wonder I gave up on these. Perhaps they'd work better for someone whose hair isn't as thick as mine.

Progress: 606 items out of 800 = 75.75% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment