Saturday, March 10, 2012

Week Sixty, Items 569-574

Rugby shirt




My husband got this as a gift. It was purchased from a thrift store, and has a tiny hole in it. But he used to wear it around the house just because it was warm. It has been years since he last wore it, though, so it will go to yet another thrift store.


Handheld game 5




If you had asked me at the start of this de-cluttering project how many handheld games we had in our house, I would have said none. If you can have five of something and not even know it, you have too much stuff! We're making progress, though.


Board game 4




Until my husband put this in our "donate" pile, I had never seen it before in my life. I'm getting antsy about wanting all of the extra stuff out of our house. Less stuff, more space! I think I am in spring cleaning mode.


Board game 5




It comes in a tube, but I'm calling this a board game anyway. It's another one of the random items that my husband has had for longer than I've known him, yet I'd never seen. (That we had more than one such item makes me want to apologize to everyone who ever helped us move! We should've started de-cluttering ages ago, apparently.)

Towel 2


As I've mentioned before, we have some "alternate" towels that we reserve for drying off our dog on rainy days. They are all old, or have bleach spots (like this one). But having fewer of these would work just as well, so this can go.

Basting brush


We have a silicone brush that we use regularly; I can't remember the last time this one was used. We obviously don't need it taking up space in our kitchen.


Progress: 574 items out of 800 = 71.75% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment