Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week Sixty-Two, Items 581-586

Purple shirt




My favorite thing about this shirt is that it's tagless. But I'm not a huge fan of the neckline or the sleeve length, and it mostly got worn underneath sweatshirts on lazy days. I have enough shirts that I don't really need one for that specific and little-seen a purpose.


Gray jeans




I wear jeans a lot, and this pair is the one that gets worn least often. Whenever I wear these, it's a sign that it's time to do some laundry. That is really just a sign that I don't need to keep this pair.


Wallpaper square




I framed a couple wallpaper samples to decorate my office, but I'm not going to keep this one. I don't like it as much as the other one I have, and am going to use the frame that held this one to frame something else we had that I like better.


Discman




Yes, these still exist! My husband still had his, apparently. Unsurprisingly, he decided that this was one of the things he didn't need to keep.


VHS camcorder tape




Another "vintage" item my husband had and didn't need. We don't even have a camcorder, so who knows why he had this. It would obviously be far more useful for someone who has a camcorder.


Reusable tote bag 2




I like hot pink, I like Paris, and I like reusable tote bags. (I don't typically like serial commas, but that one seemed warranted.) This bag was used as gift wrap, which I appreciate, but it just isn't my style. And we're not hurting for reusable bags around here, so it's not something I need to keep.


586 items out of 800 = 73.25% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment