Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week Fifty-One, Items 476-484

Deck of 51 cards




This deck of cards is missing the 10 of clubs. We have two complete card decks, so we don't need to keep an incomplete one. Maybe this deck could be used to do a really unimpressive card trick. "Pick a card, any card...okay, your card is NOT the 10 of clubs."


Christmas CD




There are only a few songs I really like on this CD, so I put them on my computer, and now I don't need to keep the CD. It's going to be much more convenient to just have the songs I like than to worry about skipping the tracks I don't really like. I have an empty blank CD case I can put this in before I donate it.


Whisk




Getting rid of this leaves us with two large whisks and one small one. We actually use all three of those, so three whisks it is. The three we're keeping all have nice comfortable handles, so this bare-bones one is the one that goes.


Blue clutch




I almost always carry a regular-sized purse instead of a clutch, so I don't need to keep this one. I have one that's almost identical to this clutch, but in a color I like far more, so I will keep that one instead.


Blue tank top




This tank top is my favorite color, so I'm a bit sad to get rid of it. But it's too short for me now, and though I've tried layering it a couple times, I am more comfortable wearing a longer shirt beneath a shorter one, rather than the other way around.


Peach sweater




This sweater is lightweight, which makes it perfect for layering in the spring and summer. But I never wore it all that often. The sleeves are a slightly odd length—a little too short—and the color doesn't look very good on me.


Documentaries 1-3




These are all documentaries that I watched in one of my classes last fall. I thought they were all interesting and thought-provoking, and I'd recommend any of them, but I can't think of a single documentary I've ever watched more than once. I was even able to borrow a copy of one of these from someone, so my copy is still wrapped in the plastic it came in. I won't re-watch these, so I don't need to keep them.


Progress: 484 items out of 500 = 96.8% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment