Saturday, October 8, 2011

Week Thirty-Eight, Items 351-360

Various magazines 17-23



More magazines. (I think they must secretly multiply at night or something.) I'm sure there are more lurking around our house still, but I think we are mostly done clearing them out now. Phew! I can't believe that we had so many.


Curling iron




I bought this curling iron for my sister-in-law's wedding. She's not really into fashion or beauty, and so had few supplies for getting ready the day of her wedding. I kept it until recently, because I was a bridesmaid in another wedding as well. But that one was last weekend, so I don't need to keep this anymore. My hair is wavy/curly on its own, so I'm giving this to someone who uses curling irons regularly.


Flat iron




Another styling tool I don't need to keep. I sometimes get my hair styled straight after getting it cut, but I never straighten it myself. It takes me forever, because my hair is pretty thick, and I just don't think it's a good use of my time. I honestly cannot remember the last time I used this. Maybe 2007 or 2008? Clearly, it can go!


Notebook




This pretty little notebook was a gift, and I actually really like it. But the pages aren't lined, and I guess I am too left-brained for unlined paper. I'm a list person, not a doodle person. But I'm sure someone would love a pretty pocket-sized notebook of blank paper.


Progress: 360 items out of 400 = 90% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment