Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week Forty-Two, Items 386-392


Slouchy hat




I have a pair of slouchy boots that I love, but somehow I still just don't feel like slouchy hats are for me. I am not really a hat person anyway, so I don't need to keep this. I appreciate the thought, but I have had this for nearly a year and, as you can see, still haven't removed the tag.



Green earrings 2




I love the color of these earrings, and I love how sparkly they are. But they were cheap, and are covered in a black coating that is flaking off. While flaking the remaining coating off and covering them with black nail polish or something might be doable, it's more work than I'm willing to go to.


Sunglasses




My husband got these sunglasses as a gift, but he already has two pairs of sunglasses (one nice pair, and one cheap pair), so he doesn't need a third. These aren't exactly his style anyway. So they can go.


Travel cases 3 and 4




Two more little travel cases we don't use. I just recently came by the one on top at a dentist appointment. I should have declined it, but my appointment was first thing on a Monday morning, and I was running on not quite four hours of sleep. My clarity of thought was not at its peak.


Poseable Mozart




My husband also got this as a gift, though this was sort of a gag gift. He has a music degree, but is not a trinket person. So he never even opened this. He said the recognition of his love of music is appreciated, but that he doesn't need this.

Crossword dictionary




Growing up, my family went through a phase during which we were really into crossword puzzles. My brother always staunchly refused to use this book (which provides possible answers for common hints) because he thought it was cheating. It was. I have absolutely no idea how I wound up with this book, nor do I want to keep it. Though it might come in handy for someone who loves crossword puzzles and lacks Internet access. 


Progress: 392 items out of 400 = 98% done.

No comments:

Post a Comment